Thinking of Selling a Home?
We believe in transparency, integrity, community, collaboration, and having some fun in the process. Selling a home is a big decision, and we want you, the seller, to have the knowledge and resources available to you so that you will have a smooth, uncomplicated, and rewarding experience. When you’re ready to work with us, please review the information below carefully and complete the following homework:
What we need you to do now:
- First, Complete the Ready to Sell? questionnaire if you haven’t already done so.
- Review the following documents:
- Review the Estimated Closing Costs
- Interview and hire a title company. Generally, title companies cost between $500-$750. Our recommendations can be found on our Real Estate Resources page.
- Complete the Seller Contacts form, listing the title company you have chosen. After submitting, you will receive a copy of the form for your records.
- Decide whether you will provide a home warranty to a buyer if they ask for one or if you would like to provide a home warranty to potential buyers as part of the listing package. Information from our preferred vendor can be found within this America’s Preferred Home Warranty Brochure. Their base price for a single family home is $465, with a $100 deductible.
- Review the Seller’s Road Map to familiarize yourself with the home selling process from beginning to end.
- Make two sets of all house keys for us