THE BUYER’S ROAD MAP
Meet with a Real Estate Professional
Understanding who you are and what you’re looking for is a top priority. Use our Ready to Buy? Form to let us know your needs regarding location, price, size, style, and features.
Get Pre Approved
Are you Ready to Buy? You should have a steady income, low to medium debt, cash for down payment and closing costs, and at least two years with the same employer
- Be prepared to provide the lender with two months of pay stubs and bank statements, proof of employment, and a credit score over 580
- Choose a lender and complete a loan application
Search For Homes
In addition to searching on your own by looking online, seeing a for sale sign while you’re out, or checking out our website, as REALTOR’s we have access to the MLS system, an agent network, and automated home search systems that can provide more accurate and comprehensive updates on your search.
Make an Offer
You found a home you love, now what? We will work together to prepare the offer and send it to you for review and signature. The offer will go to the seller and will either be accepted, counter-offered, or declined.
Your offer is Accepted! We will keep in touch you with regarding the negotiations and let you know as soon as an offer has been accepted.
- You will need to provide the escrow money to the title company within 48 hours.
- Schedule an inspection, and request repairs (if any)
- Home Insurance
- Finalize mortgage details
- Final walkthrough
This is the big day! I’ll accompany you to closing, answer any questions, and verify the closing paperwork matches our purchase contract.
- Bring your identification
- Everyone who is purchasing the property must be present. If this is not possible, let me know in advance
- You will need to bring a certified check or wire your down payment/closing costs.